Snow bombs, anyone? Winter isn’t going anywhere, and there’s nothing like a huge Paris snowfall to remind us.
On Wednesday, sleepy-eyed Parisians woke up to a white blanket of snow covering the entire city. Ranging from a light 2cm dusting to a whopping 20cm, residents had two choices: give up and go back to bed, or embrace this new winter wonderland.
Luckily, Instagram was on hand to capture every moment of snow-filled fun. From moody windowsill selfies to improvized snowboarding, Tiqets’ timeline was drowning with beautiful shots of the Arc de Triomphe, Fondation Louis Vuitton, Montmatre and, of course, the Eiffel Tower. See the best of them below and, who knows, your city may be next!
1) Snow White and the 7 of February
2) A room with the best view
3) These bikes aren’t going anywhere
4) And a belle journée to you too!
5) The sun makes an unlikely comeback at Sacré-Cœur
6) Parc Monceau should always be covered in snow
7) Brave or oh so foolish?
8) Standard seagull-flooded Eiffel Tower shot
9) Those snowboarding lessons finally paid off
10) Fondation Louis Vuitton knows how to accessorize
11) One illustrator’s winter dreams come true
Visit Tiqets to discover Paris, no matter the weather!
Yasmine is an Australian/Spanish hybrid who's lost count of the countries she's lived in. Typing away in Tiqets' Content team, she's best known for planning European escapades and living in deep Scandi style water. Brunching in Oslo wearing an oversized sweater is her ideal weekend!
Latest posts by Yasmine (see all)